Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets
Bonsai Organic fertilizer pellets are a natural and eco-friendly way to nourish and promote the growth of bonsai trees
Frequently Bought Together
- Organic Bonsai Fertilizer pellets for optimal health & growth of your Bonsai
- Organic fertilizer pellets which are comprised of actively, aerobically composted chicken litter, have a slow-release action in the soil.
- It contains the full range of “plant food” elements, but even more importantly, is its ability to stimulate soil microbial life, to unlock tied-up nutrients from the soil and atmosphere.
- Being a balanced organic fertilizer.
- Organic Bonsai Fertilizer pellet is suitable for all trees, plants, including lawns, shrubs, vegetables, and flower beds, as well as field crops.
- Directions for use: Apply 40 grams of Organic Bonsai Fertilizer pellet to your trees every 3 months. will not burn your bonsai tree and can last for up to 12 weeks.
- ECOCERT SA (F-32600) and NOP organic accreditation
- Lattestation number 990ZA0600nle
- Also Suitable for organic farming according to EEC 2092/91 Annex |IA
- Bonsai fertilizer pellets are a great way to provide slow-release nutrients for your bonsai trees in the soil, avoiding the “boom and bust” scenario, common with conventional fertilizers.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting.
- Bonsai fertilizer pellets contain the full range of “plant food” elements, but even more important, is that being organic, it stimulates soil microbial life to unlock nutrients from both the soil and atmosphere.
- One must accept that no two samples of any “organic” are identical. The table on the right side gives a conservative analysis, that does not take into account nutrients made available through stimulation of the soil food web.
|Dimensions||18 × 39 × 18 cm|